As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made on our website. In addition, we have many other affiliates’ offers on the site.
Locating the best paddleboard on Amazon can be difficult as they showcase thousands of options, and just because one might be listed as the bestseller doesn’t make it great just the one with the most sales but is that a good one for beginners, budget-focused, inflatable, hardtop, fishing, yoga, and so many more variables.
We have worked to go through this exhaustive chore to cut through all the mess and provide you with the top options in our opinion for each of the primary needs someone would be looking to fill!
- SereneLife iSUP
- Roc iSUP
- Goplus iSUP
- SereneLife iSUP – Best Overall
- Roc iSUP – Best for Beginners
- Goplus iSUP – Best Budget
- BOTE HD Aero iSUP – Best Inflatable
- Boardworks Versa – Best Hardboard
- Hurley PhantomSurf – Best Hikeable
- Boardworks Kraken All-Water – Best for Ocean
- Boardworks SHUBU Kraken – Best for Surfing
- BOTE Deus Aero Inflatable Kayak & SUP – Best for Kayaking
- Atoll 11′ Foot iSUP – Best for Bigger Guys
- Driftsun Padded Stand Up Paddleboard – Best for Yoga
- Sea Eagle FishSUP 126 Inflatable FishSUP – Best for Fishing
- Type of Board
- Board Size
- Board Weight
- Storage and Transportation
- Weight Limit
- Use Area
Our List of the 12 Best Paddleboards On Amazon
|Name (Jump to Below)||Best For||Click to Purchase|
|SereneLife iSUP||Best Overall||Check Current Price|
|Roc iSUP||Best for Beginners||Check Current Price|
|Goplus iSUP||Best Budget||Check Current Price|
|BOTE HD Aero iSUP||Best Inflatable||Check Current Price|
|Boardworks Versa||Best Hardboard||Check Current Price|
|Hurley PhantomSurf||Best Hikeable||Check Current Price|
|Boardworks Kraken All-Water||Best for Ocean||Check Current Price|
|Boardworks SHUBU Kraken||Best for Surfing||Check Current Price|
|BOTE Deus Aero Inflatable Kayak & SUP||Best for Kayaking||Check Current Price|
|Atoll 11′ Foot iSUP||Best for Bigger Guys||Check Current Price|
|Driftsun Padded Stand Up Paddleboard||Best for Yoga||Check Current Price|
|Sea Eagle FishSUP 126 Inflatable FishSUP||Best for Fishing||Check Current Price|
Best Paddle Boards on Amazon Reviews
The majority of SUP boards are an investment, but it is feasible to get a good board for a reasonable price. Let’s take a look at each of the choices we have made above and we will then move into a guide on how to choose if you need additional information.
SereneLife iSUP – Best Overall
- WIDE SUP DESIGN – The Serene Life stand up paddling board is 10’ long and provides 32” of deck width for improved stability and balance while standing.
- SUPERIOR MANEUVERABILITY – The triple bottom panel fins help board improve overall speed, handling and steering for easier use by kids, teens and adults alike.
- NON-SLIP SOFT TOP DECK – Great for beginners, our paddleboard is made for early learning and for less accidents or injuries should you fall—happens to us all.
- COMPLETE PADDLEBOARD KIT – Every SereneLife Paddle Board also comes with paddling essentials, including a coiled ankle cuff safety leash, oar Pedal, manual air pump, patch repair accessory kit, and convenient storage bag.
Roc iSUP – Best for Beginners
- Roc's premium inflatable paddle board is made of the highest quality military grade material. We provide the most durable lightweight boards on the market using the same materials as boards costing twice as much. All boards come complete with everything you need to get out and enjoy the water right away
- Our extra wide design creates an incredible all-around board for riders of all skill levels. These kits can be used in the ocean, freshwater lakes, and rivers. Our board is an industry-leading weight of only 17.5 pounds—that’s 20% lighter than competitors’. Board dimensions are 10’ long by 33” wide and 6” thick with a weight limit of 350 pounds. Pets love them too
- Our premium paddle board package has everything you need to enjoy your day on the water including: your board, collapsible aluminum paddle, removable fin, coil safety leash, hand pump, waterproof bag for essentials such as cell phone and keys, and an upgraded backpack to hold everything
- We stand by the quality of our board and are glad to provide a 1 year manufacturer’s warranty at no additional cost. Supported by the best USA Based Customer Service in the industry, you can trust Roc as the leader in quality and fun.
Goplus iSUP – Best Budget
- High Quality and Sturdy -- The paddleboard adopts the high-quality EVA and drop-stitch construction, which allows the surfboard to withstand a lot of pressure without deforming or bursting. And the EVA has good friction, which will prevent you from sliding. It's sturdy and safe for long time use.
- Controllable Details -- This paddle is extendable, so you can adjust the length from 63" to 83" as you want. And there are three tail fins on the back of the paddle, two of them are fixed and one is removable. These fins can increase the friction and balance, really safe when used.
- Full Equipment -- Besides the carry bag for easy carry, it also includes the extendable paddle, fin, manual pump, and repair kit. With this equipment, you can quickly and easily inflate and play it.
- Easy to Carry and Store -- It comes with a carry backpack, when the board deflated and rolled up, you can easily store and transport it to wherever you want to go.
- Multifunctional Use -- Its large space allows more people to play on the water together. It is also perfect for all skill levels and suits most water environments.
BOTE HD Aero iSUP – Best Inflatable
- BEST ALL-AROUND BOARD: Agile, stable, and maneuverable - even in choppy waters. If you're looking for an all-purpose feature set, but want the convenience and portability to take your board just about anywhere a suitcase fits - the HD Aero has you covered. Measures 11′ 6″× 34″× 6″.
- INFLATABLE & PORTABLE: Quickly inflates or deflates for easy storage - packing down to just 41" x 19" x 14" and 30 lbs. Whether you’re jetting off to explore a tropical paradise or hiking into the wild to find that perfectly serene fishing spot, Bote Inflatable SUPs travel comfortably in their high-quality carrying bag backpacks.
- HIGHLY DURABLE: We use a high-tech process to transform military-grade PVC into a rock-solid rigid platform. With a core of composite drop-stitch fibers connected to the nearly indestructible outer skin.
- COMPLETE PADDLEBOARD KIT: Comes with all essential paddleboard accessories, including removable fin, repair kit, 3-piece paddle, paddleboard pump, Rac Receivers, and backpack carrying bag. Board features include EVA foam deck pad, bungee straps, grab handles, anchor points, paddle sheath, 275 lb capacity, and our signature Entry Rocker style hull that sheds water and keeps the board nose up.
- NOW COMPATIBLE WITH MAGNEPOD - A magnetic base that is a revolutionary, tool-less drink retention system that makes securing your BOTE magnetic drinkware a snap.
Boardworks Versa – Best Hardboard
- Perfect for any paddlers looking for relaxing smooth-water trips or anyone looking to make a short excursion
- This all-purpose SUP is designed with the family in mind and is wide and stable for smooth water paddling
- Honey Fomb heat embossed deck pad and Extra wide nose and tail allow for excellent performance in all waters
- Integrated handle for easy carry and locking ability
- Four Front D-ring tie downs with bungee cordage for storing water bottles and other gear
- The Center Fin box comes with a 9” FCS2 Connect Dolphin Fin for a toolless install and high performance in all conditions
- Bombshell Molded Composite Construction – EPS core laminated with layers of Fiberglass, ABS/Polycarbonate, Kevlar and PCV rails, stunning graphics, wood veneer and coated with high-grade paint and polish
- Capacity based upon Skill: Novice: 235 lbs, Intermediate: 265 lbs, Advanced: 285 lbs
- Board Length: 10’ 6” – Width: 32” – Thickness: 5-3/16” – Weight: 26 lbs
- Volume: 234 liters
Hurley PhantomSurf – Best Hikeable
- Includes: 9' Inflatable Stand Up Paddleboard, Coiled Leash, Dual-Action Hand Pump, Utility Waterproof Backpack Bag, US Standard Detachable Fin & Repair Kit. This set includes everything you need to get out on the water right away.
- The Hurley PhantomSurf 9’ SUP is perfect for Surfing, Touring, Cruising, Racing, Fishing, and Yoga! Take on any conditions, in an easy-to-transport package and lightweight setup. Perfect for paddlers of all skill levels. Board Dimensions: 9’ x 30” x 4”
- With 2 ply high-density drop stitch and pro laminate fusion material, The Hurley SUP offers board stability with the highest quality material. This board can handle up to 200 lbs of weight.
- The included hikeable waterproof utility backpack and the dry bag make storing and carrying your board & accessories to the water easy and convenient. The carrying bag contains exterior straps to latch the pump, paddle, and fin to the outside of the bag to increase storage capacity inside. Keep clothes and valuables safe and dry throughout your SUP adventures with the waterproof dry bag. Hurley DryBag & SUP backpack is perfect for all outdoor activities, including hiking, trekking, and backpacking.
Boardworks Kraken All-Water – Best for Ocean
- The kraken is a most excellent Paddleboard allowing you to surf the waves and Paddle The Bay
- This Open water SUP is designed with a wide stance for stability and riding waves and a sharp nose for rough Water.
- Works equally well in calm lakes and bays as well as rougher ocean surf and waves
- Integrated lifts up handle for easy carry and locking ability
- 3 front tie downs with crossing bungee included allow for easy gear storage while on the water
- The Center Fin box comes with a FCS2 Connect Dolphin Fin for a toolless install and high performance in all conditions. It can also be setup for up to a 5-fin configuration to match conditions
- EPX-V Construction – EPS core laminated with layers of Fiberglass, Bamboo veneers, stunning graphics and coated with high-grade paint and polish
- Capacity based upon Skill: Novice: 220 lbs, Intermediate: 240 lbs, Advanced: 260 lbs
- Board Length: 11’ 0” – Width: 32” – Thickness: 4-3/4” – Weight: 29 lbs
- Volume: 200 liters
Boardworks SHUBU Kraken – Best for Surfing
- The Kraken inflatable recreational SUP is perfect for cruising surfing or even fishing on calmer waters like lakes rivers and harbors Best of all because it is inflatable it is easier to store and transport
- Dual Fusion laminate (DFL) combines a high-density drop-stitch core featuring internal fibers coated in liquid PVC with PVC tarpaulin top and bottom layers and a specialized sidewall material making the layers more durable and resilient than ever before
- Ultra-comfortable “Honey fob” embossed deck pad provides easy grip that is soft on the feet
- Named best SUP for limited storage space by “the adventure junkies” (June 2019)
- 4-point die downs with bungee cargo cordage on the front and rear of the board to hold your gear for an extended expedition
- Easy carry neoprene handles for easy transport
- The Center Fin box comes with a 9” FCS2 quick connect fin for a tool less install and high performance in all conditions The Kraken also has two additional fins allowing setup in a Tri-Fin configuration for surf
- Capacity based upon Skill Novice 225 lbs Intermediate 250 lbs Advanced 280 lbs
- Board Length 11’ – Width 33” – Thickness 6” – Weight 24 5 lbs - Volume 286 liters
BOTE Deus Aero Inflatable Kayak & SUP – Best for Kayaking
- CONVERTIBLE KAYAK & PADDLE BOARD: Can't decide between a kayak and paddle board? With a removable top chamber it converts from kayak to SUP almost instantly. Enjoy the best of both worlds!
- INFLATABLE & PORTABLE: Constructed with AeroBOTE Technology the Deus goes from travel bag to 12′6″ kayak in minutes. Packs down to just 39 × 18.5 × 11.5 inches and 50 lbs. Travels comfortably in its high-quality bag.
- STABLE & DURABLE: Deus has 4-chambered construction for stability, 10-inch removable fin for tracking, and ample keel guard for durability. It’s military-grade PVC construction provides an ultralight vessel that’s easy to get in and out of the water.
- FEATURE RICH: Highly configurable with removable seat back, foot bar, and top. D-Rings to tie down your cooler, anchor or rope. COMPLETE KIT with roller bag, hand pump, center fin, foot bar, and repair kit. All you need is a kayak or SUP paddle.
- BETTER AFTER SERVICE: Based in Destin, Florida - we stand by the quality of our boards. All paddle boards are covered by a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty at no additional cost. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or issues!
Atoll 11′ Foot iSUP – Best for Bigger Guys
- NEW ultra-light construction used, dual-layer PVC on this inflatable paddle board – 40% lighter than comparable models while creating an extra ridged board. Inflatable stand up paddle board comes with: High-Pressure Bravo dual action hand pump (inflates when pushing down AND pulling up) 3rd generation hand pump (up to 15psi), front and back bungee tie downs, travel backpack with waist strap also comes with this standup
- ISUP also comes with 3rd Generation Black aluminum alloy adjustable lightweight ( 2 lbs 2 ounces) 3 piece paddle with nylon blade. Detachable extra durable removable fin compatible with all universal/ US fin boxes, NO lost screws fins, no tools needed, and compatible with almost all aftermarket fins.
- Sleek new heavy-duty backpack nylon carry bag (large enough to fit pump, paddle, and paddleboard ) mesh sides allow ISUP dry while being stored. NOW INCLUDES AN EXTRA TOUGH 10' POLY FLEX LEASH
- 6 inches thick, 32 inches wide, and 11 feet long, the perfect all-around paddleboard. Tested and quality assured ISUP board, Fully wrapped with the second layer of PVC material on the top and bottom: creates a stiff, rigid and sturdy board, now with 15 D-rings on the deck to tie down anything you need. HAS supported ISUP riders at 400 lbs with ease (see image) and has been water tested at over 700 lbs
- Fixed Tri fin design enables easier and more efficient tracking and no lost side fins.
Driftsun Padded Stand Up Paddleboard – Best for Yoga
- MULTI-PURPOSE PADDLEBOARD - Built for all-around use. Holds up in freshwater or saltwater. The size and shape of the Driftsun Soft Top board make it versatile enough for yoga, surfing, fishing, and classic paddling.
- MAXIMUM DURABILITY - Made with tough, top-quality construction to give you stability on water and ensure prolonged use. The Driftsun paddleboard may have a soft top for comfort but its ABS bottom and top-grade construction gives it supreme durability.
- COMFORTABLE RIDE - Designed with a soft EVA Top that makes it gentle and non-abrasive to your feet or skin. Whether you’re setting out to meditate, chase your catch, surf, or just enjoy paddling, expect a comfortable experience every time.
- SPECS & FEATURES - 11ft long x 31in wide Soft-Top Paddleboard. Board includes a 2-piece adjustable Driftsun DELTA ASUP paddle, ankle leash, and a 9” nylon center fin. Weight capacity of 250 lbs.
Sea Eagle FishSUP 126 Inflatable FishSUP – Best for Fishing
- Exterior: 12'6" x 40" x 6" / Deflated: 45" x 15" x 10" / Board Thickness: 6"
- Hull Weight: 45 lbs. (hull only), 48 lbs. (w/ motor mount). Capacity: 2 Person or 500 lbs.
- Material: 1000 Denier Reinforced Drop Stitch / Seam: Quadruple Overlap / Air Valves: One Way
- Inflation and Assembly Time: 7 Minutes / Inflation Pressure: 12-15 psi
Buyers Guide for Paddle Boards
The intention of this guide is to help you choose the perfect board for your needs. It’s important to consider your weight, experience level, and many more things to ensure you make the right decision before making your purchase.
You’ll also want to think about storage and transportation options, budget, and the type of water you’ll be using the board in.
Type of Board
When it comes to paddleboards, there are a few different types to choose from. The most popular types are all-around, touring, and racing.
- All-around paddleboards are the most versatile and can be used for a variety of activities such as yoga, fishing, and even surfing.
- Touring paddle boards are designed for longer trips and have extra features for storage and transportation.
- Racing paddle boards are the fastest and most agile, making them perfect for competitive racing.
The next thing to consider is the size of the board. The length and width of the board will determine how stable it is and how easy it is to maneuver.
Generally, a longer and wider board is more stable, while a shorter and narrower board is more agile.
Choosing a board that’s the right weight for you is also important. A heavier board will be more difficult to move and maneuver, while a lighter board will be easier to transport and move around.
There are many materials that can be used to make a paddleboard, and each has its own pros and cons. The most popular materials are fiberglass, polyethylene, and carbon fiber.
- Fiberglass is the lightest material, but it’s also the most fragile.
- Polyethylene is the most durable material, but it’s also the heaviest.
- Carbon fiber is somewhere in between, offering a good balance of weight and durability.
Storage and Transportation
Another important consideration is how you’ll be storing and transporting your board. If you live in an apartment or don’t have a lot of space, you’ll need to find a board that’s easy to store and transport.
Some boards come with carrying handles and straps that make them easy to take with you wherever you go.
Finally, you’ll want to consider your budget when choosing a paddleboard. Boards can range in price from a few hundred dollars to several thousand dollars, so it’s important to find one that fits within your budget.
Your weight is also an important factor to consider when choosing a paddleboard. A heavier person will need a larger and wider board for stability, while a lighter person can get away with a smaller board.
Some boards will have a maximum weight and the board will become far less stable.
Hard boards are more durable but require more care. Inflatable SUPs and in general paddleboards are becoming increasingly popular because they’re much lighter and can be easily transported when deflated.
The last thing to consider is how you’re going to be using the board. Are you going to be doing yoga on it? Surfing? Fishing?
All of these activities require different types of boards. For example, a yoga board will be much wider and more stable than a racing board.
When you know how you’re going to be using the board, it will be much easier to find the right one for you.